The Escape Room
We call our room "second generation" escape game: it means that you will not only find everyday locks to open, but also custom, software controlled tricks developed with only one purpose in mind: to increase the fun that you will experience during the roughly one hour that you spend in the room.
We also raised the appearance of the room: you will enter a new world, not the "typical dusty cellar".
So what is this?
MindCrime is a live room escape game. Great fun for grown-ups and for the ones, who never wants to grow up. Gather your team of 2-5 and visit us to enjoy a memorable one hour. We have two rooms: the first one called "The Memory Thief" and the second one called "Cold War Spies".
While giving birth to our rooms, we managed to create not only a unique world and atmosphere but also a new generation escape game. Our veteran live-room-escape-game-player guests give us the same feedback: if you step in our world, you will run into challenges you have not seen before.
Reserve your date now, with a few clicks.
If you want to try yourself right away, give us a call: +36 70 420 3279
The Memory Thief - Your team becomes a part of our special group of thieves, who intrude into the mind of a wealthy person to get access to his password and his fat bank account. You’ll step into the mind of a person to search among his memories to find the secret code that makes you rich.
Cold War Spies - You and your team find yourselves in the Cold War era. The only thing you know is that there is a mole at the agency. Eavesdrop on the communication of the Soviet Embassy in East Berlin and sneak into the Soviet Embassy in London to reveal the double-agent's name. Let's go back in time and solve puzzles in a unique and fascinating environment.
Reviews by our visitors
A few more things
- No, the game is not scary at all - it is just simply a huge fun
- It is ok if you can't solve something - we are there to help and make sure you enjoy this one hour
- Sure, you can gather in MindCrime before the game starts: we have chairs and even tables, and also we will be there for sure
- We had a great time developing some special devices that you will have to use during the game. It is much more fun than just opening locks
- You can have a nice cup of coffee after the game to discuss your impressions
- We have wifi - so we have everything
- We also have a nice bathroom - I told you we have everything
- If you are with a car, you can park it in the streets around. Between 8 am and 8 pm there is a parking fee. Outside this timeframe and over the weekends parking is free, of course, it is more challenging sometimes to find a free place - you might want to arrive a bit earlier to make sure you have time for parking
- If you come by bicycle, you can leave them in our lobby; it will be safe there
- If you don't see the answer for your question above don't hesitate to contact us
You have to see it yourself!!